All Signers Must Have An Unexpired Photo ID
24/7 Mobile Service Available
Notarizing any document that requires notarization, such as:
- Adoption paperwork (Notary Commission expires 02/24/2020)
- Application (Employment, MMJ Business License, Handgun Permit, and more!)
- Authorization/Consent forms
- Bank forms
- Bill of Sale
- Commercial Real Estate (lease, purchase, loan)
- Debt Settlement documents
- Divorce paperwork
- Motor Vehicle Title (as required by the state the vehicle was titled in)
- Passport application/renewal forms
- Power of Attorney (General, Durable, Financial, Medical, Minor, Real Estate, Motor Vehicle)
- Real Estate Document(s) (Purchase, Seller, Refi, HELOC, Deed, and more!)
- Structured Settlement documents
- Thrift Savings Account forms
- Trust paperwork
- And more!
The fee for notarization of a document is just $5.
I also charge a reasonable travel fee, starting at just $20 in Fort Morgan and a bit more elsewhere in the in the county.
Extra fees may apply for evening, nighttime, and weekend services.
I accept payment by cash, check, major credit or debit card,
Send me an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org call 303-717-2135 for details or if you have any questions!